Salads might be one of the healthiest meals that we can enjoy with our loved ones! Medical marijuana users that have a health conscious should consider the medical marijuana seeds salad. This meal is great for evenings and it is also a great alternative from smoking cannabis.
What many people don’t know is that marijuana leaves can provide the best benefits of the plant and still will not get you high. Moreover, the THCs in fresh marijuana is very good for fighting against diseases and to keep your brain active! Here you will be able to find a simple and healthy recipe for making a tasty and fresh marijuana seed salad.
You will nedd the following ingredients:
- Freshly cut marijuana leaves
- Freshly cut basil leaves
- Organic leafy greens like spinach and lettuce
- Spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Chili flakes
- Start by chopping up the marijuana and basil leaves together and put them in a bowl.
- Cut up the leafy greens, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and spring onions and add them to the bowl as well.
- Keep this salad mix aside and start preparing the dressing for the salad.
- Peel the clove of garlic and crush it down with the side of your knife’s blade.
- Chop it up and put it in a bowl. Chop up some olives as well and add them to the bow.
- Next add some olive oil, lemon juice and vinegar to these elements. Season the mixture with salt, pepper and chili flakes. Using a whisk, mix the dressing well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss it together nicely.
Now, your healthy and fresh marijuana salad is ready.
And please let us know what you think!